Lockheed Martin has been the No. 1 provider of IT services to the federal government for more than 20-plus years and counting. We provide a full host of services from lifecycle management of networks to innovative transformations of existing architecture, with a steady focus on cost reductions and information security for our customers.
Our key capabilities include:
- Data Center Operations
- Disaster Recovery & Continuity of Operations
- End-User Services
- Engineering & Testing Services
- IT Security
- Network Infrastructure Operations
- Process & Project Management
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
At Lockheed Martin our highly technical workforce integrates proven processes and tools to innovate scalable, relevant solutions that meet our customers’ most challenging needs.
Did You Know?
- Support nearly 1.5 million users, 100,000 workstations and 27,000 mobile devices
- Maintain 26 high performance computing systems with 417,000 computational cores
- Administer more than 40 petabytes of storage
- Oversee more than 6,000 servers
- Control 325,000 network ports at all security levels
- Resolve 300,000 helpdesk incidents processed per year
- Deploy more than 8 million security updates annually
- We are located at more than 2,000 customer locations in all 50 states and overseas